Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 Blog Recap

Ok so, Musings of a Housewife host a Blog Recap Carnival every year.  I participated in it last year, but I don’t think I will this year.  See, you’re suppose to share the first posts you write each month.  Well, my first post aren’t always as fun as some others, so I thought I would share the favorite post of each month.  I’m basing it off of how many views the actual blog post receive according to blogger stats.

January Potty Training- The Day I Lost it!: STOP MOVING!  I was hot and getting hotter with every squirm.

For real. This was probably the lowest day in our potty training adventures.

February Dr. Seuss: I wanted to share what we started working on, just in case you need some ideas for celebrating Read Across America and Dr. Seuss’ b-day next week.

We had fun doing some wacky activities.

March Zoo Fun: This week we had a lot of fun with our zoo unit.  The boy loves animals.  So, he was very excited to see the new activities for this week.

April Handwriting, Counting & Eggs: This week I didn’t plan anything except our daily resurrection egg’s lesson and activities.

I know this one got the most views, but I think Praying for Worms was my favorite for the month.  

May Finally Planted: We were so excited to finally get our garden planted this month!

Our very first garden was such a success.  We are still using our canned tomatoes!

June Tiny Talk- Short or Long: While we were in the car the other day, I asked the boy if he liked my hair short or long.

July The Boy Does Portraits: While many artists preferred medium is paint and canvas our son opts for magnet and metal shavings.

We have one silly boy.

August My Crazy Life- Celebrations: Goodness, it has been a few months since I last wrote about the craziness that was taking place in my life last April & May.

September Ok, so September was a bad month.  I was pretty absent on the whole blog.  Actually, my posts started to thin out in May.  So, the only posts I ended up doing in Sept were book reviews and giveaways.  Here’s the ones I read: God Gave Us You, Raising a Boy and Llama Llama Home with Mama.

October What Are You Waiting For: Maybe this is a question some of you have been wondering since I started writing My Crazy Life posts in May.

November Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer: is to walk around in Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes! And that is just what me and 100 or so others did Thursday in OCC’s Shoe Box Blitz.

I had such an awesome time participating in the Shoe Box Blitz.  Did you know that you still have time to build a box.  You have until the 31st of this month.  So, don’t miss out on blessing a child this year.

December Christmas Ornaments 2011: I was going to participate in Jolanthe’s Christmas Ornament Show & Tell last year, but I just never got around to it.  But this year, I’m not going to miss out..

So, those were the 12.  The top post of each month.  Its fun to see which ones were the most read. 

What were your top 12?

This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read my full disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.