Saturday, September 17, 2011

Raising a Boy

good king super heroI don’t know about any of you, but this mama freaks out often about how I’m doing raising my boy.  I question myself a lot. “Am I being to hard on him? Am I babying him? Do my words tear him down or build him up?”  I’m such a worrier! 

Raising Real Men: Surviving, Teaching and Appreciating Boys is a very practical guide for parents of boys written by a pair of “experts.” Authors Hal and Melanie Young boast a family of six boys and two girls. They admit that experience is their single greatest qualification and they draw on many personal stories throughout this book to illustrate their points. 

Head over to 2 Teaching Mommies to see my honest opinion of Raising Real Men.

This post may contain affilated links.  Please click here to read my full disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.