Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Blog Recap

Evidently, Musings of a Housewife host a Blog Recap Carnival every year.  I just learned about it today from Jolanthe’s twitter feed.  After reading Jolanthe post on No Ordinary Moments I had to see the first posts I wrote each month.  I have to say mine were not as interesting as hers, but it was still fun to look back over the year and see what this blog has been all about. 

January More of Him Less of Me: Happy New Year! Don't you just love new beginnings.  I always feel more energize and excited about the possibilities.

Praying this same prayer this year.

February A Love for Jane Austen: I love Jane Austen!!  I got addicted to her books the summer before my sophomore year in high school.

Jane. Nothing more to say.

March Moving Monday- Dr. Seuss: This week is Read Across America, so we checked out quite a few Dr. Seuss books from the library, but we are also going to do some fun crazy activities to get us moving!

This was one of my first attempts to make sure I was scheduling some activities to get the boy moving, especially during the wet rainy spring weather.

April Easter Fun: We've had such a fun weekend celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ as a family.

You have to try the Resurrection Rolls that we found on Women Living Well.

May The Boy’s First Snow. What!?! Ok, so I am really blasting to the past with this post.

Oh my.  He was such a cute baby boy.  Time has sure flown by.

June Blogger Finally Offering More Options: Have you been to http://draft.blogger.com?  For those of you who would like to give your blog a facelift without messing with your html then you need to check it out.

Still love the new blogger options.  It has made updating my blog and redesigning it so much easier. 

July Happy 4th of July! (Music video of Proud to be an American)

Love this song!

August Sunday Savings- Kroger “Add Up The Savings” Event: I haven’t done much shopping the last two weeks due to our family vacation, but I do have some fabulous information to share with you!

September Tot School- The Farm: This week we focused on learning all about the farm.

One of my favorite units!

October Tot School- Leaves: This week we learned all about Leaves.

We had a lot of fun with our family night this week.  We went on a leaf hunt and created our very own leaf man.

November Must Read- Tell Your Time: I first heard about Tell Your TimeAffliation Link by Amy Andrews as I watched a live video stream from Relevant ‘10.

Seriously this is one of my favorite reads from this year and I’m currently using it to get me organized for 2011.  If you’d like to get a copy, this the time to do it.  Just use the code CLEANSLATE for $5 off Tell Your TimeAffliation Link!

December Peace Time: I am so excited to participate in the Peace on Earth December Challenge being hosted by Women Living Well, especially after the whirl wind Thanksgiving holiday that just passed.

Courtney’s blog is one of my favorites to read.  She always has great challenges to help you stay or re-focus on God.

Wow.  I’m kind of boring.  Sorry about that.  I promise I’m much more interesting in real life, at least that is what my husband tells me.

Happy New Year!

This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read my full disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.