Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Peace Time

I am so excited to participate in the Peace on Earth December Challenge being hosted by Women Living Well, especially after the whirl wind Thanksgiving holiday that just passed.

I’m looking forward to being intentional about keeping peace in my home this month and setting aside time to specifically pray for it. 

Courtney will be providing some wonderful tips (practical and spiritual) that will help to bring peace into our homes this hectic holiday season, so make sure to join in and link up. 

Let’s hold each other accountable to keep our homes and lives peaceful this month.

To learn more about this challenge visit Courtney’s blog, Women Living Well.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you from WLW Peace on Earth Challenge.

    Looking forward to a peaceful month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.