Monday, October 12, 2009

Must See- Monthly Onesies from Apple Toddler

Picture taken from AppleToddler.com
Aren't these onesies adorable!  I love how you can use them to "record the growth of your child each month during their first year."  Not only would these be a fun addition to your child's wardrobe, but they would be a fabulous baby shower gift.  You can also get matching hair bows for the lil'lady or "bow ties" for the lil'man in your life.  So, go check this must see out at Apple Toddler.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, LOVE these!! Of course, I immediately think if I could make them myself. Lol! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This concept only works for babies. No one would buy one that says "28 years!" They're totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! No more babies for me but they would make great baby shower gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.