Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tot School- Week of Oct 5th

Lil'man is 22 months
Tot School
This week was a pretty relaxed week in Tot School. We did a random selection of things and I only caught a few on film, but all of them kept Lil'man pretty occupied.  One activity in particular was playing with his toy shape blocks.  We had left them at a relatives house during our summer vacation and they arrived in the mail.  Which also provided another fabulous Tot activity...bubble wrap popping.  He really enjoyed playing with both of them.  We also did a spider activity that related to our library book, The Very Busy Spider.  So, check out the slide show below of what we did this week.

If you would like to see what other tots have been up to this week visit 1+1+1=1.

6 comments:

  1. Great week! And, this came at a perfect time. On Saturday, we got a package that was wrapped in bubble wrap. I tried to get Maddie to pop it but she couldn't quite figure it out. I'm going to break it out again today and have her use her FEET. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have that shape sorter. It's a hit here too.

    Love the spider web. I am so going to have to do that. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to be moving soon and I have received a few packages with bubble wrap in them that I wanted to save to wrap delicates in. Nope, can't do it. As soon as my 3 yr old sees it, he can't control the urge to pop them. My 11 yr old has the same problem. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to get out some bubble wrap and let M pop it with his feet - looks like so much fun! And I love the idea of the hot glue spiderweb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That spider web craft is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That spider web craft is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.