Monday, March 25, 2013

Weight Loss Check In–20 Days In

I’ve been on my weight loss journey for 20 days now!  And so far it is going well.  As of last Friday, I’ve lost a total of 4 lbs., not including the 20 lbs. I dropped right after giving birth! 

Mar 22 b

One thing that has helped me a lot is trying to stay away from sweet treats in the evening.  I’m always craving something after the kiddos go to bed.  Instead of caving into my addictions, I’ve been eating yogurt.  And just to make myself feel like I’m getting high calorie deliciousness I add a bit of whip cream.  So, far its working. 

Previous Goal Check-In

Reduce calorie intake and start counting calories using MyFitnessPal.

  • I’ve been staying on top of tracking my calories and staying within my daily allotment!!  I do allow myself to go over calories within reason one night of the week.  This past week it was at a  birthday party, but is usually Friday evenings.

Start implementing transverse abdominal exercises I read about in the book, Lose Your Mummy’s Tummy.

  • I have started these exercises, but I’m not as consistent as I’d like to be.

New Goals

Drink a gallon of water a day, while still continuing my previous goals. I’ve been reading the blog Lose Weight by Eating.  She has 4 main goals she suggests people follow when trying to lose weight, drinking a gallon of water is one of them.  Since I’m a baby-stepper, I’ll only be adding 1 goal at a time.  Once I’ve gotten this goal down, I’ll try to add another.

This post may contain affilated links.  Please click here to read my full disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.