Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Fall

What a perfect title for this week because I completely fell flat on my face.  First, life has been crazy and I forgot to post about week 3 of our bible study.  Then we blew it.  We got so caught up in life that we didn’t make time for God and ending up missing a whole week. Not a great beginning, but hopefully with a little bit of tweaking we’ll get into a solid rhythm.

So, since our basic outline didn’t work for us we adjusted it. Here’s what our week looks like now:

  • Sun- Daddy introduces the new lesson.
  • Mon- Bible Story & Activity/Memory Review (coloring page)
  • Tues- Bible Story & Activity/Memory Review
  • Wed- Family Bible Night/Memory Review (craft/game)
  • Thurs- Bible Story & Activity/Memory Review
  • Fri- DVD Bible Story Affliation Link/Memory Review
  • Sat- Memory Review 

    We will still be using “a snack for the journey” while we are out and about, but I wanted to have something more consistent set up. I wanted to teach the boy the importance of getting in the word everyday. Plus, when I was more flexible I found myself not making the time to do it.  I want this to be a priority.

    Now on to...

    Lesson 3: Sneaky Snake 

    In this lesson Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit after being tempted by the snake. 

    Our memory verse was:

    Additional Resources & Activities:

  • Lots of options at Creation Preschool Printables.
  • Garden of Eden Fingerprint Craft from DLTK.
  • Adam & Eve Songs from Ministry to Children
  • Play God Says (Simon Says), also from Ministry to Children

    Books

    How do you help your little one understand the concept of sin?

    This post may contain affilated links.  Please click here to read my full disclosure policy.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.