Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Savings- $1.74 for 7 items!

I’m slowing getting back into couponing.  I got my best deals at Target last week!  I was so excited to pick up several FREE items- both Suave shampoos pictured below and Nivea Men’s Body Wash! Plus, I saved 75% on a gift (shh!) after coupons plus a rebate!  It was a sweet deal!

IMG_7277

Actual cost before coupons/tax: $11.54
Savings: $9.80 (85%)

Here are the things I hope to grab this week:

targetKraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese 8 oz Brick $1.19
-1.00/2 Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese Item Target Coupon (no longer available, but you can PRINT  .50/2  x1/15/11)
-$1/2 Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese PRINT
= .38 cents for 2 or .19 cents each or .88 cents for 2 or .44 cents each with the .50/2

Hasbro Fun on the Run Hungry Hungry Hippos Travel Game $4.99 (Regular Price)*
*Can be found in the Stocking Stuffer Section at Target
-$5/1 Elefun, Gator Golf, Hungry Hippos or Pop Goes Froggio 12-5-10 SS x12/19
= FREE after coupon!

Special thanks to Totally Target!

walgreens (1)Kleenex Facial Tissue 75, 80, 100, 200 ct $1.09 with in ad coupon
Deal Scenario:
Buy three 75 ct Kleenex Anti-Viral Facial Tissues $1.09 each with in ad coupon
Use the $0.50/1 Walgreens coupon found in the December Coupon Booklet (will deduct $1.50)
Plus, use the $0.50/3 coupon from the 11/7 SS
Final cost only $0.42 each!

Special thanks to Hip2Save!

Do you coupon? If so, how’d you do?

This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read my full disclosure policy.

You can get coupons at these websites:
FREE printable coupons at Coupons.com, Red Plum, Shortcuts & Smart Source.
FREE electronic coupons at
Cellfire & Shortcuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.