Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Savings- FREE Body Wash

Ok, I’m trying to get back into the swing of things with coupons again because it really was saving me a lot of money.  Unfortunately, I haven’t had a lot of time this week with Thanksgiving and the boy’s birthday party.  However, I am going to make sure to get to Target this week and pick up my FREE Men’s Body Wash. 

Nivea Men’s Body Wash, Select $2.99
-$3/2; $1/1 Nivea Women’s Body Wash 10-17-10 RP x11/30
-$3/1; $3/2 Nivea for Men Body Wash 10-17-10 RP x11/30
= as low as FREE for Men’s Body Wash with the $3/1. It expires 11/30 though! (Thanks, Totally Target!)

If your husband doesn’t used this brand or body wash still make sure to pick some up.  This item would be a great item to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.