Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Leftovers

I still have them! Even after a house full of guests my freezer is stuffed with leftovers. 

Seriously, if the freezer had pants, he’d want to unbutton them. 

We are going to be eating turkey for weeks!  Well, it sure will feel like weeks if I can’t find some creative alternatives. 

I need your help!  What do you do with your Thanksgiving left overs to make them more appealing?

I’ve done the pot pie route and last night we actually created a Shepherd's Pie.  This was the first year we actually had mash potatoes left over.  

IMG_7131

Unfortunately, Shepherd’s Pie is a lot like Pot Pie.  I need some fresh ideas, ladies!

Like Gourmet Mom’s Tex Mex Turkey Chili recipe. 

Taken From Gourmet Mom.

Now this looks much more appetizing than my dinner last night.

Please, would you send a little inspiration my way?  I would truly appreciated it.

2 comments:

  1. I often make Turkey Posole (http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000000550004)

    Smokey Turkey Almond Mole is also good (http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000000522099)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Both of those recipes look delicious! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.