Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Thankful for
…all those happy moms who visit my site each day.
and encourage me to teach my tot in fun, creative ways.

Thankful for
… all those comments you leave that let me know you're there.
You share your heart, your thoughts, or something to say you care.

Thankful for
… all those blogs with links to mine, sending moms my way.
And for faithful readers who come and go without a word to say.

So, on this special day know my words are true
I’m thankful for my cyber friends, I’m Thankful just for you.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.