Saturday, July 10, 2010

Family Fun- Theme Park Style

Last week  we took a family road trip to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari.  This particular theme park has lots of rides for the kids.  Lil’man enjoyed all the rides as well as all the attractions at Splashin’ Safari. Unfortunately, we were unable to capture any water moments…next time I will need to bring a water camera!

  IMG_5136  IMG_5120 IMG_5116  IMG_5089

I was so impressed with how well he did as far as behavior went.  We were there until 9:30 and the boy missed his nap.  He never threw a fit and rarely got cranky.  I thought for sure the water and sun would have done him in.  By the time we were back on the road to make our long trip home, he was out for the count. 

This was our first time at the park and we would highly recommend it.  It is very family friendly, clean and they don’t hike up their food prices.   We will definitely be visiting this park again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm glad I passed by your blog. I was thinking of fun way to take my kids that they enjoy. Would like to take them to this place. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.