Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wonderful Idea

This morning I was reading the blog Domestic Godliness and one of Angela’s post was about a Wonderful idea!   It describes a challenge given by Angie Smith about praying for your child 7 times a day for 7 days.  I was so excited to find this post because I am currently doing a bible study, which talks about praying specifically with scripture!  Everything is already laid out for me, so all I will have to do is copy the scriptures and post in areas where we do each task to remember to do it.  My plan is to get it all ready to go and start this Sunday.  I hope some of you will consider joining me in this challenge.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.