Friday, December 10, 2010

Birthday Celebration

Oh, my goodness it has been a crazy week in our household with Christmas functions and colds, but I just had to get some of the boy’s birthday pictures up.  It was a great celebration and he was so into it this year. 

As I mentioned before, we decided to do a Toy Story themed party.  I ended up going with the alien cupcakes and they were a big hit with the kiddos.

IMG_6930  IMG_6925

To make it more fun, I found the perfect shirt for the boy to wear at Target. He already had the hat from his costume chest.

IMG_6919

Since we were doing a Toy Story theme and had alien cupcakes we had to have pizza from “Pizza Planet.”  Of course, pizza made my life a lot easier!

IMG_6969  IMG_6942

IMG_7051IMG_7098IMG_7101

To top it off, we got the boy his very own Woody “doll.”  Whenever we visited his friend Jack, he would always gravitate to the Woody and Buzz toys.  When he was opening his presents I actually got a little teary eyed.  I just loved seeing him so excited and happy. It was a perfect day with family.

IMG_7008  IMG_7031

We ended the festivities with kids watching Toy Story Affliation Link (Lil’man got it for his birthday from his Meme.)  While they watched, the adults enjoyed a fun game of iMAgiNiff. Affliation Link

All in all, our lil’ family had a fun time celebrating the boy’s 3rd birthday.

How do you celebrate birthdays in your home?

This post contains affilated links.  Please click here to read my full disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.