Friday, November 19, 2010

More Birthday Planning

Ok, so I’m running out of time to plan the boys 3rd birthday.  Wow, I can’t believe he’s going to be 3 what happen?

Ok, ok moving on before I start to tear up. I decided on the Toy Story Theme, so I have been researching cakes.  Boy are there some cute ones out there!  I love these two cupcake ideas:

 

Then check out these cakes!  I haven’t gotten into fondant, but maybe I should. 

     

If only I needed a large cake, not that I could recreate this, but wowzers! This cake is awesome!

Honestly, with celebrating his birthday the Saturday after Thanksgiving and not being that talented in the cake decorating business, I will probably end up doing what is easiest.  Cupcakes.  But boy, I really want to give one of these fondant cakes a try.

Do you like cake decorating?  What are some of your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. My mom made my son a Thomas cake for his 2nd birthday. He loved it and still talks about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.