The also have a GREAT DEAL going on. You can get $5 off your purchase of their latest bundle of Volume 10 "Jesus Is The Good News!" and My Jesus Journal (the print version). Use coupon code MJJ5. Expires 4/1/13.
More about My Jesus Journal
My Jesus Journal is designed to guide your family into a richer understanding of who we are, what Jesus did for us, and how we are to live in light of the truths of the Gospel.
Even though My Jesus Journal wasn’t specifically created for Easter, my family is planning to use the tips they provided throughout the book to use it now during the Lent and Easter season.
What You Do:
- As a family- you’ll build a mustard tree, with the resources provided, to record the ways you are seeing God work in your lives.
- Each kiddo – will learn about Jesus and learn to know Him through individual activities in their very own My Jesus Journal.
What It includes:
- Instructions to make and use your Mustard Tree
- Family Activity List (use to fill in your Mustard Tree)
- Instructions for each child to make their own My Jesus Journal
- Activities for My Jesus Journal, broken down into 3 sections (Who Am I? Who is Jesus? How do we live because of Jesus?)
- Remembering the Cross Family Activity
- Additional Family Activities
- Online Access to videos and additional resources
When To Use It:
- It can be used anytime your family wants to spend time learning more about Christ and who He is.
- You could also use it if your children have questions about Jesus, or when they make the decision to follow Christ.
- And as I mentioned above it provides a sample schedule of how you can use it the weeks leading up to Easter.
After reading through it these are the things I think I’m going to love about using What’s in the Bible? – My Jesus Journal:
- I’m know my son is going to love making his own My Jesus Journal and completing the activities it provides. Although, he may be a little young for some.
- I love the online videos they provided and I know it will be a great resource to help illustrate and reinforce the lesson of the day.
- And lastly, I love that everything is provided for me, making it easy for me to just enjoy being together as a family learning about Jesus.
We are really looking forward into digging into this resource, especially since our son has been asking a lot of questions about Jesus. I’ll let you all know how it goes and my final thoughts when we finish it.
|A Mommy Talks Review Disclosure: The featured product for this review was provided to me, at no cost, by What's in the Bible? All opinions expressed are my own. I am an affiliate, so if you purchase anything through an affiliate link, you give back a percentage to our family…thanks!|