Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Live Free this New Year

Whoa! Did you see it?  Did you hear it? Can you believe it?  Did 2011 even happen?  Where did this year go?  Did it go by as fast for you as it did for me?

With the year quickly coming to an end, many of us will start to look back.  Did we reach the goals we had set? Did we use the precious time that God gave us wisely?  Many of us might be starting to think about those “dreaded resolutions” that are encroaching upon us.

Or is it just me?

My year has been crazy and my time management wasn’t what I wanted it to be.  Oh, I started off with good intentions, but as the year flew by and my crazy life took over my time management seemed to go by the wayside. So, I want to get a jump on it for next year.  I want to start off 2012 WITH the bang. 

To help get me back on track I will be re-visiting one of my favorite e-books, Tell Your Time by Amy Lynn Andrews. 

BookAds_468x60_FINAL1

I’m going to be re-evaluating, setting new goals and adjusting my time budget.  I hope to have it done by New Year’s eve.  Like I said I want to start of 2012 with the bang.

If you don’t have this book yet.  Go grab it!  It’s a quick read and worth every penny. Read my original review if you’d like to know more.

This post may contain affilated links.  Please click here to read my full disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.