Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Savings-$1.20 for 4 Travel Games!

I was so excited to score 4 FREE travel games this week from Target! I unfortunately didn’t find Hungry Hippo, but I’m happy with the ones I got! 

IMG_7355

Actual cost before coupons/tax: $19.96
Savings: $19.96 (100%)

There isn’t a lot jumping out to me this week, but here are a couple of things worth mentioning:

target16Pictureka Card Game by Hasbro $5.24 – $5.99 (Regular Price)
-$5/1 Hasbro (Pictureka Game Included) 12-5-10 SS x12/19/10 OR HERE
= as low as .24 cents each depending on price at your store

Special thanks to Totally Target!

walgreens-123Mars Candy – $0.39 with in-ad coupon
Buy 3 and use $2/3 coupon from the 12/5 RedPlum insert
Or buy 2 and use $0.50/2 printable
As low as free after coupons

Special thanks to Money Saving Mom!

Hopefully, I’ll find some good deals at Kroger. Do you coupon? If so, what are you planning to buy this week?

This post may contain affilated links.  Please click here to read my full disclosure policy.

New Coupons This Week: (only my favorites)

You can get coupons at these websites:
FREE printable coupons at Coupons.com, Red Plum, Shortcuts & Smart Source.
FREE electronic coupons at
Cellfire & Shortcuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.