Saturday, August 7, 2010

2 Teaching Mommies

So, you may have noticed that I have been MIA a lot this summer. And if you have been reading my blog or following for awhile you know that we (my son and I) participate in Tot School.  Its been an immensely rewarding experience for us. 

Well, over the summer I have been working with Amber from The Belly of the Whale to create a new website completely devoted to our tot school adventures!

 2 Teaching Mommies was designed for friends that want to do Tot School, but just feel overwhelmed by all the ideas floating around.  So, Amber and I came together to basically do all the planning and provide our units free of charge.  It is a site we really hope you’ll be blessed by.  Here is what you’ll find at the new site! 

We’ve worked very hard to ensure that the quality and content of these units is the best we have to offer.  We hope that you will check out the new site, 2 Teaching Mommies, and will tell your friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.