Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Saving Money Feels So Good

I brought $27.22 worth of products and only paid $3.21 on all of this at Walgreens!

And to think it would have only been $2.21, if one of my coupons would have scanned. Then they gave me $15.50 worth of Register Rewards.  Can you tell that I am just a little excited about couponing now?  Some of the products will be donated, others will be hidden from me until July.

I wouldn’t have scored these great deals if it wasn’t for Amber from The  Belly of a Whale, who introduced to me to Collin’s blog, Hip 2 Save.   So, Thank You  ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.