Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Theater

I love theater.  I love being in silly shows and entertaining kids.  So, I am so grateful that the Lord has given me an opportunity to volunteer and use this love of mine to share His message with kids.kidway
My church starting using the KidStuf program 3 or 4 years ago.    I can’t believe we have been doing it for that long!  Where has the time gone?  Anyway, KidStuf originated and is still going strong at North Point Community Church in Alpharetta, GA.  My church describes the program this way,
KidStuf  “is where elementary kids bring their parents to church. It's a fast, fun, noisy, zany, multimedia, kid-focused, parent-centered, virtue-driven 45-minute extravaganza. When families attend, they learn about the same virtues and lessons that we'll be teaching all month long in the Elementary Ministry.”
I am so grateful to be apart of this ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.