Monday, January 18, 2010

Encouraging Followers

I am a blogger because I want to connect to others, who share similarities with me, who are traveling this road of Christian, wife, mother, teacher, etc.  I am a blogger because I love being able to connect to others who don't live near me and learn from them.  I am a blogger because I love collaborating and interacting with others, something I always had while I was a teacher.  For me, I enjoy being a blogger because of you, my readers.  I blog because of you.  I enjoy hearing from you after you read a post.  I soak in your ideas and learn from your lessons as a fellow traveler on these roads of life.  Your encouragement sometimes is just what I need to get through the day or the spark that sets a plan in motion.

I want to give a special thanks to these readers for their special recognition.

Theresa at All About Aidian passed the Lemonade Stand Award to me for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.  It definitly brought a smile to my face to read her kind words, especially, since I am working on being grateful in all circumstances.


I also received the Sunshine Award from Angela at Confessions of A Non-Domestic Housewife for being a blogger who positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world. I was flabbergasted and glad that my little blog has given anyone some inspiration.

In short, if it wasn't for you readers...there wouldn't be A Mommy Talks.  So, as I am sure you all would agree...one Must Have for all bloggers are encouraging followers.  I truly appreciate you all for connecting with me in this blogging world.

2 comments:

  1. ..glad it brought a smile to your face, your blog makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on these awards! I left one for you on my blog today as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.