Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Break & Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies

Oh my goodness, I can't believe that I haven't posted anything in a week.  I write a lot of posts on the weekends and this weekend it was crazy in my house.  We started...and yes, we didn't finish it...going through my sons clothes, packing up the small stuff and pulling out hand-me-downs.  We were trying to consolidate some of them so we didn't have to buy another rubbermaid container.  Unfortunately, we were still working on the task when nap time rolled around.  I would have to finish it another day. So, it was at that point that I decided to try to tackle...(duh, duh, duhhh) the budget. {Insert shrill scream here}

More about that in a future post. Anyway...

Lately, I have been craving warm chocolate chip cookies.  They are by far one of my favorite desserts.  I have many!  Annnyway...I don't know about you, but if I have sugary treats hiding in my cupboards I will D.E.V.O.U.R them!  To help you better understand me, when I say DEVOUR...think of this guy:
Yes, I am a cookie monster.  Unfortunately, I am not as bless as the blue furry man above.  He can eat cookies day and night and his body never changes.  Like most human beings, if I ate like cookie monster my body would show it.  So, to help out in this situation I buy break and bakes.  All the warm, yummy gooey-ness, without a dozen cookies left to tempt me.  My craving gets satisfied and I don't have to go run a marathon to work off the calories.  Yep...today I am thankful for those sweet, delicious, already to pop in the oven, break & bake chocolate chip cookies.  Mmmm.  Now I am off to the kitchen to make me some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.