Friday, November 6, 2009

Family Fun- Community Heros

A local church, recently built in our community was hosting a Community Heroes Festival.  So, we decided to head out there, especially since Lil'man has been into fire trucks and police cars.  He does a great interpretation of their sirens!  Unfortunately, standing next to those monstrous trucks made him a bit nervous.  He even started to fuss when my husband tried to put him in the fire truck.  He insisted that his daddy held him the entire time.

It was a beautiful sunny day, but there was a chilly wind that made us move quickly indoors to the other activities.  Inside we painted mini pumpkins and took a quick tour of the new facility.  Lil'man also got his first taste cotton candy.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! What a great opportunity.

    And, just had to let you know that I love the look of the blog! I'm starting to get the itch to change mine up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.