- Sunday, a friend lost her husband to a heart attack at the age of 57. It was a surprise and shock to all.
- Monday was Labor Day and we had a big Family Event at church. I am one of the actors for the children's ministry, so I was there all day with my fellow volunteers doing a skit every hour.
- Tuesday we headed over to my sister's for the day to play.
- Wednesday was the funeral. What a blessing to KNOW without a doubt, where he is and that his family will get to see him again.
- Thursday and Friday, our dear friends moved into their new house. The most exciting part is they now live across the street from us! We spent a lot of time over there helping them get settled in to the new neighborhood.
As for Week 7's challenge, I plan to tackle the bathroom drawers and possibly the cabinets. If you would like to see what others have been doing this week then check out Melinda's blog.