Monday, October 10, 2011

What Are You Waiting For?

Maybe this is a question some of you have been wondering since I started writing My Crazy Life posts in May.  More than likely, it has only been the question that has been brewing in me for so many reasons.  The question that has kept me silent and only skin deep on this blog.  The question that has kept me distant.  The question that I didn’t want to face.  The question that I knew how to answer, but didn’t know how to do.  Why can’t I share?

Even now as I type this up, my words are hard to formulate. And I just keep thinking that I’m rambling.  That this post is going to be so long that no one will actually finish reading it.  But maybe that’s the point.  To just bury this story among the black font, to keep it hidden. 

No, its not time to write my story.  It hasn’t been finished yet.  God definitely has been prodding me.  You know, with sermons,  people I don’t know, friends who didn’t even know they were writing a blog post specifically to me and songs.  The one I heard this weekend hit me hard.  I had never heard it before, but it is the song.    This is the lesson…the good that He worked out of My Crazy Life this pass May.  The lesson that I’m still trying to “perfect.” 

Right, now this is all I can give you.  And honestly, I can’t promise that I will ever be able to give you more.  But, maybe this is good enough.  Maybe some of you are stuck in a boat, but a different boat.  Not my boat.  Maybe you are afraid to step out.  Maybe God is asking you the same thing He asked me, “What are you waiting for?”

Walk on the water with me because even if we fall Jesus will catch us.  So, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.