Friday, May 27, 2011

A Pirate Asked Me Out

I love when my husband surprises me with days off.  It is even more fun when he uses his creative skills to ask me out on a date during that time off.  I received this little email surprise yesterday:


Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 9:25 AM

Subject: On Stranger Tides...

LAND AHOY!

The capt'n of this here vessel, Davey Stone, be givin' us leave after our shindig over lunch. He tells us, "Off my boat and on to shore. I've seen enough of yer snarly faces. Find yersef a pretty lass, or a wench if that's your pleasure, an' show that lass the town. You got yerself half a day. Have your fill of grog, spend all the doubloons you want, do what you wish, but be back on deck by sunrise tomorrow or you might find yourself at the bottom of Davey Jone's locker."

So whadda say, me hearty? They be show'n a pirating show at the stony box at the hour of 2. It's a tale of the great Capt'n Jack Sparrow! We'll take my first mate Lil' Man to see the Brady Brood and it's off to spend our booty on the town with the other landlubbers.

What say ye?

Love,
Bald Beard

chow-yun-fat-cut


I don’t know about you, but I’ve never been asked out by a pirate before.  It really made my day.  Special thanks to my man.

This post may contain affilated links.  Please click here to read my full disclosure policy.

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile!  You have a good man! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a thing for pirates.  Blame Jack Sparrow. 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.