Friday, February 25, 2011

Dr. Seuss

We had a change of plans this week, so we didn’t get much Tot School done.  However, I wanted to share what we started working on, just in case you need some ideas for celebrating Read Across America and Dr. Seuss’ b-day next week.  And while you're here make sure to check out our Dr. Seuss Finger Painting Hat Craft.


Dr Seuss Unit
(Click the image above to find the printables.)


Hopefully, I’ll have some fun pictures for you next Friday from our Wacky and Crazy week. 

This post may contain affilated links.  Please click here to read my full disclosure policy.

We’re linking up to: Preschool Corner, 1+1+1=1, and Weekly Wrap-Up.

1 comment:

  1. We are celebrating all month in march with Dr Seuss! Thanks for your post!

    http://just-starting-out.blogspot.com/2011/02/puttin-on-our-silly-hatsgetting-ready.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.