Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Photo Cards

Thanksgiving is just around the corner, which means its time to start thinking about Christmas cards.  Every year, we do photo cards because I absolute LOVE them!  Especially being far from many family members its nice to be able to show how the boy has change in the past year. 

This year I will be using Shutterfly to print all of my Christmas cards for the first time! I am so excited to try out their photo card printing service this year! I've done photo Christmas cards from other companies in the past, but from the very beginning of the card ordering process Shutterfly has set themselves apart. Here's what I love already:

  • Unique options of folded cards, stationary cards (printed on premium cardstock, or the traditional photo card printed on photo paper. Most companies don't offer that kind of variety. The stationary cards appear to be a very classy option.

Folded Greeting Cards  Flat Stationery Cards  Flat Photo Cards

  • The variety of styles available is amazing. If you favor a more traditional look they've got you covered. Want something contemporary or maybe more playful. They have that too. All of the cards look very professional. Some other companies have a few bad eggs, but I would be happy to put my family photo on any of these designs.

Example 1Example 2Example 3example 7Example 4Example 5Example 6

  • Refine your selection by narrowing your choices using the Refine Your Choicesnumber of pictures you want to use, the card size, color or designer. This feature will save you tons of time. After all, you've already spent countless hours either searching for the perfect picture or trying to wrangle the family for a presentable family photo.
  • The set up feature is easy to use. They give you a few options for fonts on each design--enough to let you have some fun, but not so many that it's overwhelming. Placing your photo is easy. You can even change it to black and white, fix the red eye and apply a few other effects.

I'm anxious to see how our cards turn out. Shutterfly just might become my go-to company for Christmas card printing.  They already have our business for photo books, so I’m expecting good things. 

A Mommy Talks Disclosure:  The featured product for this post will be provided to me at no cost. I do not accept monetary compensation for reviewing or writing about products. All opinions expressed are my own.  If you’re a Blogger and would like to get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly then you can sign up by visiting this link:  http://bit.ly/sfly2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.