Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Zucchini, Zucchini…

Do you have zucchini coming out your ears?  If so, we (my husband and I) have found a couple recipes that were delicious. 

Here is my very first attempt at Zucchini Bread.

IMG_5214I think my bread loaf pan was bigger than the normal ones…or maybe I did something wrong.  I am no baker! It seems a little flat, but it tasted pretty good. And taste is all the matters!  I followed Mom’s Zucchini Bread recipe as is on Allrecipes. Well, I left the walnuts out. 

Then my husband made this Cheesy Zucchini CasseroleIMG_5240He added squash to this recipe. It was delicious! Yes, it is half eaten in this picture!  This is definitely a must have seconds type dish.   You have to try it if you have some zucchini that needs to be used.

How do you cook up your zucchini?

1 comment:

  1. One year Jeff tried Zucchini cobbler, like an apple cobbler with zucchini. It turned out really well! Something I wouldn't have expected to be good, but it really was. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.