Friday, August 21, 2009

The Battle for Order: Week 4

Operation Organization
My goodness are we already in week 4! I can't believe it! I really feel good about what I have accomplished. I know my projects have been small compared to others who are participating, but they are things that I have been on my list for a while, that I just kept pushing off. Like my coupon organization...it wasn't something that had to be done, but I am so glad that I finally did it. I want to send a BIG Thank You out to Melinda for starting this up, all you fellow soldiers & my blog readers for holding me accountable. If it weren't for you checking in on me, I probably wouldn't have accomplished anything.

Week 3- Completion
Check out my new coupon organization system. I think I like it.

As for Week 2 goal, I am still working on it. I don't want to reveal it until it is completely finished...and I still have a few things that I need to purchase. I am going to definitely be turning it into my Tot School area. So stay tuned...

Week 4 Challenge
For this week, I got my inspiration from Cindy and Amber. Really, my laundry room needs a good scrub down. One day, we might actually get around to adding tile and actual walls, but that cost money...and now that I am a SAHM it will have to go on the back burner.
Go check out what others have been doing this week.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your coupon binder! It looks great and I'm sure will make shopping so much easier. I can't wait to see your Tot School area. Good luck with your laundry room - having a neat and tidy area to do laundry in makes it so much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an excellent job with your coupons. I usually hear about people throwing out doubles, I think it's a great idea to place the ones that are closest to expiration in front - you'll save a lot more money than throwing them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! I should have picked my laundry room this week! Probably next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! And you are welcome! You guys have been so inspiring to me. I love the coupon organization ... I have huge barriers in filing anything properly! ;0)

    And, you know, small projects can make you feel as good as bigger projects. Anything that makes our lives easier is a very good thing (channeling a little Martha Stewart there.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.