Friday, March 8, 2013

Bye-Bye Baby Belly

My son, also referred to as “Lil’Bro, Brother, Bro, etc.” is already 2 months old.  Hmm, I may have to come up with another nickname just in case another brother gets thrown into the mix.   I digress. It’s been 3 months.  Bro is no longer in the NICU.  The high calorie, oh so delicious meals have stopped.  Bro is sleeping through the night. So, all that is left of that oh so precious newborn stage is my baby belly.

It is time it goes.  I don’t have much baby weight to lose.  I dropped the first 20 after giving birth…pays to have big boys.  And yes, I did weigh myself before I went to the hospital.  Dropping a big chuck of weight in a few days is a real ego booster! Now, I’ve got to buckle down to get rid of the last 11.

Month 1

I don’t know about you, but for me I have to take small steps in order to be successful.  If I try too many things at once I get overwhelmed and end up just giving up.  Check out the first baby steps I’ll be taking to lose this baby belly:

My Goals

Any of you on a weight loss mission?

This post may contain affilated links.  Please click here to read my full disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.