Monday, November 7, 2011

Save 50% on What’s In the Bible!

I had to share this great deal with you!  We love What’s In the Bible! Right now they are having a huge Christmas deal, where you can purchase the first set of  6 DVD’s for $37.95, which is 50% OFF their retail price!!!!  They usually run about $12 each!! This is an amazing deal! 

image

These DVD’s are the real deal mommies.  With humor and tact Buck Denver and his puppet pals cover everything from why each book of the Bible was chosen, to subjects like idol worship, original sin, and ceremonial law.  These are topics I didn’t learn about until I was an adult!  Some of you still may be learning them!  The fun thing is you will learn right along with your kiddo. 

Here’s a little more info from the creator himself:

Grab this deal while its hot! It is sure to be a favorite among the Christmas gifts!

I did not receive this product to review, but wanted to share it because we love it.  Please note, that I am an affiliate with What’s in the Bible.

2 comments:

  1. I love these.  I just bought the Christmas one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have the Christmas one!  I'm hoping to snag one soon. {fingers crossed}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.