Friday, November 18, 2011

5 Minute Friday: Grow

 

Grow. A word that I used to wish on.  A word that always seem to take forever.  When was I going to grow?  I so wanted time to move faster. Even now when it relates to me, I can’t seem to grow fast enough.  My growth in my walk with God, my growth in my parenting skills. 

Really I’ve twisted the word, when I apply it to myself. 

But when I think about the word in terms of others it takes on a whole new meaning.  grow

Grow isn’t the final goal it is the process.  It isn’t the future, it’s the present.


I learned about 5 Minute Friday, while attending the Relevant Conference from my now IRL friend Jodi, from Granola Mom 4 God.  I loved the idea of it, so I thought I would give it a try.

If you’d like to learn more about it make sure to click the image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.