Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tot School goes Bacterial

This week we got a little distracted from Tot School due to a bacterial infection on the boy’s skin, yet to be named. We should get test results back Monday.  We think it could be a staph infection because we’ve been exposed to it recently.  Pray you never have to deal with this.  It is a pain.  There is a lot of daily washing, cleaning, disinfecting, and repeating.  If you would be so kind as to say a little prayer that the boy recovers quickly, no one else gets it and that we get rid of it completely, I would be very grateful!
 
On to a better topic- Tot School: St. Patrick’s Day!
 
Language Arts: Lil’man is slowly improving in being able to trace dotted lines.  He doesn’t have the whole grip thing down yet, but I figure that will come with more time and practice.
IMG_8284 
 
Math Concepts:  He was so excited to do our Lucky Charms graphing activity.  The boy just loves food and I think being able to play with food is an added bonus for him. 
IMG_8287  IMG_8288
The boy also did some size sorting with St. Patrick’s Day symbols.
IMG_8281
Finally, he did a number maze.  He really seems to enjoy these. 
IMG_8294
 
My Favorite: My boy is such a happy boy.  He looks so grown up in this picture.  It really makes me miss my lil’baby
IMG_8271[1]
Finally, here are some of the books that we've been reading:

Don’t forget, you can download all the St. Patrick Day printables (not all seen here) for FREE at 2 Teaching Mommies

Make sure to check out on our BASKETBALL Unit we posted this week too.  It’s a fun way to bring a touch of March Madness to your kiddo.

I hope you’re able to come back next week and see what we did!  

This post may contain affilated links.  Please click here to read my full disclosure policy. 

We’re linking up to: Preschool Corner, 1+1+1=1, and Weekly Wrap-Up.

5 comments:

  1. I will definitely be praying for HEALTH for you guys! I linked up to your St. Patty's day post in my Tot School post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great activities! Thank you for sharing. Yes, I'll have to check our your March Madness ideas too! Best wishes to your little guy. I hope this infection goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andrea. The more prayers the better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your sick one. Hope he gets better soon and the rest of you escape it. Love the Lucky Charm graph.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.