Friday, October 15, 2010

Homeschool Blog Awards!

It’s time for the HSBA 6th Annual Blog Awards! Nominations are being accepted now, until Oct 30th!  Then the polls will open on Nov6 –17, so you can cast your vote! Who will you be nominating?

There are quite a few categories and I am at lost for who I’m going to nominate.  I need some help in several of them:

  • Best Homeschool Dad Blog
  • Best Photos and Artistic Content Blog
  • Best Current Events, Opinions or Politics Blog

Do you read any blogs that would fit into one of these categories?  Would you recommend them?  I would love to check out some new ones, so can help a girl out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.