Outside my window...the sun is brightly beaming, blinding me as I type. Closing curtains now.
I am thinking...about couponing. I have to get my list made and coupons clipped. It is a lot of work, but so much fun to get free things.
I am thankful for...many things, but here are a few at the forefront:
- 4 years of marriage to a wonderful husband, who got me beautiful roses and makes the best personalize cards
- a husband that allows me to drag him to go shopping with me…I like company
- for a son who loves to be read to
- for a job that allows me to have extended leave to raise my child
From the learning rooms...we are learning to cooperate and get along with others, as we enjoy our many summer play dates.
I am wearing... my school colors...even though I don’t work there any more. Go Lions!
I am creating...a to do list for the things I need to get done today before our family day adventure.
I am going...over my favorite blog post and looking for coupon match-ups.
I am reading...Cowboy books…lots and lots of cowboy books! Over and over again.
I am hoping...we have beautiful weather Wednesday for our family trip to the amusement/water park.
I am hearing...my cell phone buzzing, alerting me of a new message...which I will get to later.
Around the house...there are newspaper ads scattered everywhere and coupons that need to be put away…
One of my favorite things...is saving money! Look at what I got for a few $$.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
- family trip to the amusement park.
- folding laundry
- 4th of July fun/birthday celebration
- and I still need to switch out the living room decor for the summer season
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…I’ve never seen this bird before and I’ve been seeing it a lot lately. Any guesses on what you think it is?
Find more Daybooks at The Simple Woman's Daybook