You have got to see this website. MyJobChart.com is a new online tool for teaching children to work through online chore charts, while providing positive reinforcement. It is pretty awesome. It would work great for homeschooling as well. Here are some of the things I liked about it:
- It's FREE!!
- Assign jobs to each child separately and when jobs should be completed
- Assign point values to jobs to use towards rewards (you determine reward value as well)
- You can leave notes of encouragement for each child
- Child can log into their own account to see jobs and check off when completed (you set it up) OR you can print their weekly job chart
- Child gets to choose how they want to spend their points based on established rewards
- You receive an email that shows the jobs completed and points earned
Let me know what you think about it, if you check it out.
FYI: I was NOT asked by My Job Chart to write this post nor do I receive any benefit from them. I just wanted to share this great resource with you to make your life a little more easy.