Friday, March 19, 2010

Pick of the Week- St. Patrick’s Day Alphabet

Buy on AmazonI love reserving library books.  It is so easy.   All I have to do is log on to the public libraries web page and the titles I want to reserve.   No matter which library has the book, all of the books that I want will be shipped to my “home” library.  Then all I have to do is wait to receive and automatic phone message informing me that my library books are ready for pick up.  The only down fall is sometimes I select books that I haven’t read yet and I don’t know what I may be getting.  Although, then there are times like this week, when a book I thought wouldn’t be read much ends up being the Pick of the Week.

Lil’man loved this book and actually sat through it.  St. Patrick’s Day Alphabet is best described as a story dictionary.  (I was worried that the 2-3 sentences for each letter would be a bit much for my boy to sit through, but I was so wrong.)  Each page is dedicated to one letter of the alphabet and each letter connects to a symbol of St. Patrick’s Day or Ireland.   I think my son’s favorite part about the book was the letters.  He is still into the alphabet and I am not complaining one bit.

What is your Child’s Pick of the Week? If you blogged about it, then leave me a link to your blog so I can go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.