Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Must Have- A Bee Boppin Bows Creation

These are just too stinkin’ cute!  Don’t you just think they are precious?!  I love the bows attached to them too!
hat2
hat1My goodness this stuff really just makes me want to have a little girl.  I love them! Since, my husband would kill me if I put one on my son, I have to share it with you as a MUST HAVE because seriously I would have hat3one if I could!

Maybe I could get one for me!  I do have a child size head…at least according to Old Navy’s baseball caps!  Sorry, sorry…I am getting off topic.  Back to the fabulousness…

These adorable hats and bows are made by Katie Carr from Bee Boppin BowsShe does ribbon sculptures and will do custom orders.  Yes, that’s right!  You can send her a picture of an outfit and she will create a bow to go with it!

She has so many cute things…check out a few more of her other creations!
If you like what you see, then you really need to go look at the rest of her pictures on her fan page.  While you are there you might as well become a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment. It makes me feel special. If you have a question for me, make sure to leave your email, if it is not located on your profile. I will definitely respond. Thanks for visiting.